Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pathetic

It feels utterly pathetic when you look at the time waiting for it to move minute by minute! ugh!

i havent told amma about tmr night- going out wt my aunty and all
i seriously freaking DO NOT remember a single step of my dance. * screwed*
i hope i can make it out with the girls on thursday.
i hope my aunt can return to me asap. coz im going KUKU!!

lastly,....

i hope someone can be back to normal. :)

ah, isit wrong to only wish good for someone? i dont find myself perfect in anyway. then whats the flaw of being flawless??

ok. that was a little too much...i know. flawless is too much. :D i am not perfect. i try to live up to the expectations set on me. If i fail, then im sorry.
but, i still dont see it, whats the problem then. maybe i just dont know the problem yet.

ah,
If only you knew,
Ive done mistakes,
too ashamed to be told.

1 comment: