Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 1, 2010

blub blub blub~

i finally met the girls last saturday.. all were looking so gorgeous. we celebrated olives bday!! hehehe like kiddos. nesha is flying off soon.:( really sad. ain came bck! * i was like jumping over her* it was simply, purely, heavenly fun!!! only thing, i missed sheev.

lalala~
so happy my new slacks fit me perfectly.:D

hahaha.... well thats about what i wanted to blog.

But i am missing my drug,
where are you?...:(

hmm.....another thought came up. have you ever in your life felt like the person you know/ talk to is being so bloody insincere. so evil no matter how much ppl have done for them? so cruel, selfisha nd jealous over tiny matters that dont even mean much. well ive lost my respect for whoever tht person is a VERY LONG time ago.

i dunno. But i dont think many would care if i do or not, either way. After all, i am just-a-tiny-little-girl-that-acts-like-a-grandma. i hate it. i have my rihts to speak.and when i do..ppl say things like you are too young to speak such. but isnt everyone doing the same "such" too? Its annoying...the age gap has brought differences in your right to speak? i guess it runs as a tradition or respect. *sighs* i still dont know how to shut my blady mouth. i have no judgement of wht to say to anyone. I tell people all that comes to my mind. is tht wrong? in this world, YESS!!! *sighs*

~my potent drug still hasnt come~

ah, whts the use of praying all day 24/7 when your heat is filled with hatred. i dun understand such ppl!!

ok..i need my DRUGG!!!....

till then,
from an addictive mind,
kaveiinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment