Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bored~

I am so freaking bored. I can feel my brains just frozen and not working even on simple matters.:D
Anyways, I hope my aunt returns my calls soon so tht i can know if i can work or not!!!
But again, i want to hang out with the girls on thursday! *sighs*
when you have nothing much to think, you mess your head up with nonsensical stuff.:)
I just hope all goes on well...

You know at times, when you feel so inferior of someone. you just dont have the confidence to approach and talk. you feel your life lagging behind you...

ok, this might sound like its a love story or something...ITS NOT!!!

hahaha....its when you have a mummy that says things which are not actually what you feel! grrr. annoying. i know you can read my mind. Some times. but not all the time. and when you are WRONG, just admit it! parents dont do it. :). i know. what ever it is.. i still love her a lot!! :D :D :D. Its weird, ain't it??

I am not exactly the type of person tht is close/ more like clings on to my mother or father, for a fact. NO, i am not the type that tells them what goes on in my life every second. i tell them....the important stuff that they need to know. And thts about it. ~full stop~. and i very much prefer it that way. Some may argue that your parents brought you up...so they deserve to know whats happening everysecond of your life and all. But in fact, dont you think that parents are the ones that nurtured you and so they know what values they have instilled in you, and soon, gain trust of your actions?
In a way, i would say that im just being scared that in case my parents criticise my judgement or my actions, i dont want to argue with them or reason out that decisions that i make have some sense in it. May be...may be thats what has been running through my mind. But yes. I am not a goody two shoes that does it all right. I do things wrongly. So let me fall...and wake up by myself. I am so used to doing it. I learn more from situations as such>:D


lastly....i'm hungry. :D i better have lunch!

from a hungry stomach of,
Kaveiinaa
~peace~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment