Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little Updating

Haloo!!! i'm back again.:D
there has been too many things thats been going on.
1stly, I got my A lvl results. much as how i expected it to be.
2ndly i got the Sime Darby Scholarship.
3rdly Ive started dance class.
4thly i passed my driving test.

Over all. Lifes been excetionally good.

1. results. You should have seen how we girls were shivering at 1 am in the morning thinking tht the reults were gonna be out then. actually, it was 1 am-UK time. sighs. So all went back to slp. i woke up at 9 to check. Only managed to get in at 10 am. So i got 4 a 1B. Good enough fo rme. As long as i fulfil the conditional requirements.:D

2. Scholarship. I didnt think that i would get it as people usually say u need to apply for more before you even get chosen and etc. But i did get it. I'm going to Aus, Uni of New South Wales. I guess i better start eating all i can now...coz the food there is really exspensive.:D Nonetheless, i know i will be missing home loadzz.

3.Dance class. OWH!!!! somethig tht i really freaking effin' miss!!! i went back but i sort of lagged. Prolly coz a year i didnt dance and all. I dont have my stamina yet and i'm sort of catching up late. So i will try my best. BEsides....its my time to show what i can do best. there will be 2 shows in March and two in April. I wanna do it all!. Also, i might be still dancing in Aus.IF all is well and i find a teacher near my place...i will definately go.! :D It would be a good change of environment to be exsposed to a new teacher. :D :D. iw ill be missing master and the other dance mates though.

4. Driving. Well i passed. But a little confusion. The first time i drove the Myvi,...i was a little scared. DUH! its AUTO and much bigger than a kancil!!!! So i was a little slow and scared. Acha wanted to send me for extra classes. But instead, now...amma has taken me to drive almost everywhere. Well, to town ni actually. Atleast im getting exsposed tot he highways...jammed areas and etc. So i guess i'm geting more confident with the car. :D : D: D

Thts all now. I better rush. Coz i have some hsework to be done and i will be going out with Richard in like... AN HOUR! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent even had my bath. kk. CHAO!



wriiten by
sleepy, stinky kave. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment