Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

A day out.

So here i am. sitting down with a sored leg. *sighs*. i blame it all upon my laziness of not dancing. But i really have to keep up with dance coz its killing the crap outta me.

I went out with Richard and his whole geng today. They were a great, fun bunch to be with. Everyone was so tired coz they were playing badminton for a tournament tmr. but overall they were really nice!!!:D

I came back home late. Nearly 8 i reached home. Amma wasnt pissed or anything. She was fine and jolly. Just tht she got her food really late. thats all.

But i was just wondering. WHen will a day come...where i dont need tot ell lies anymore. When will a day come where i can just go out with richard aithout having to tell amma that it was someone else. I need to have the courage in me to tell. Yet i cant find it. It just seems so lost...somewhere in my soul. Maybe its coz the way i met him...through the net. and amma isnt really open minded, or maybe i just dont know her. Maybe its just a mothers instinct to be protective. Nonetheless, i still am scared of what her reaction might be. He isnt anything more than a really close and like my best friend right now. Atleast thats where it stands right now. But im scared to tell it out. Maybe if i can find the courage to introduce him as a friend first, then things would go on smoothly. I dont wanna continue this lie. I dont wanna break anyone's trust. I know my limits and wether i do something is right or wrong. I hope i dont get caught in my own web of lies. I really do. I want this to end fast. Let the truth prevail. It seems like its never gonna come. I pray, that it will. Soon.



From a confused girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment