Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The state of my mind.

I just needed a topic to blog about, and hey hey hey! my good friend Michelle, just gave me one. Well, i read it through my blog. Its about girls.

Ok i am being too general, am I not,

Its about the hormonal fluctuations a girl has and experiences every month.

True at times, when its PMS girls, or more like I tend to get angry, annoyed and picky easily. Its the hormmones ppll!!! well, girls would naturally know it. But most of the rest dont. sadly~

i guess its natural for people to crave for attention during their PMS. But, sadly or annoyingly, i realise i do so....ALL the time.. not to everyone...but just some people and someone, particularly. I hope it doesnt get too annoying. Coz i myself find it annoying. I dunno la. At times, the conversation starts off all proper. Then towards the end, it turns sour. AH, maybe i am just overreacting and thinking too much.

But still...

=.=/ not intending to continue further. i am an attention seeker. sue me. screw me for my over reactive and hyperactive imagination. Do i look like i care??? NOPE. to the rest out there tht cannot understand me or my character. I seriously do not care if you do. It ain't my problem at all. Seriously, it isnt. If you cant get along with me, i don''t care. But atleast i am not being fake or insincere in any way.

tht paragraph above. i donot know who was it mean to. But i just felt like telling it. So far i've had a good life with great friends. So i ain't complaining. I just wished things were very much simpler.

Another thing, Its particularly annoying when mummy asks me to sit down. I mean if you give me some work to do and ask me to sit down quietly and do the work, i can. BUT if you give me NOTHING and ExPECT me NOT TO MOVE... that isnt gonna happen. Seriously, i am a hyperactive child and you know it. So don't expect me to do ridiculous things.

I haven't been able to sontrol my emotions lately. I think its all about staying at home and rotting. That has caused me much disgrace and harm, much more than i expected. mum thinks i am an undisciplined child tht cannot survive in a world full of impossible things. geez.... thanks. you made my mind and day so much positive. i feel like crying and helpless at times. Its that bored. you can go nuts!!! seriously. the only time i enjoy these days are my dance classes. I would probably go insane and be admitted to the Tampoi Hospital if it weren't for my dance.

Ah, i try to give you as much comfort as I can. and thats all i have to offer. I am a brat tht doesnt and cannot sit still. screw me. i don't care.

from a hyperactive child,
Kaveiinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment