Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

:)

I think it has been nearly 6 months I havent posted on this blog. hahaha.. well firstly too many things have been going on... new life, a new change, a new begining...firstly, being in aussie, getting homesick-something I dun wish to revive again.:P and then dance classes, getting myself into deep shits. hehehe... and online quizes, tutorial test, getting back my marks. Scoring badly for my first ever assingment. well, its my first one.. and I already hate assingments. It has, indeed motivated me to do better, but still... ugh

I wonder why? I used to be so studious. *perasan sikit* :P.. but seriously, during sunway times, I was studying like my ass off! and now I cant sit still for 30 mins. :S scary sial. but there it goes again... diff environment.. but ive been in this environment for a loooonnnggg time already. crazy la. need to get my focus bck.

Secondly(idunno where was the firstly) i have stopped meditating. :( i dunno. I just havent been meditating for nearly 3 months. I need to take the course bck again! desperately need to. it gives me all the motivation, courahe and pace that I need. and I know I shouldnt have. Once u get things ur way, u forget how u originally got it. hahaha. thats what I am doing. *guilt face*

oooohhh... i went to port stephens with amu chechi, sandhya, nisha and sandhya's mum. was awesome. drove up... has fun... sceneries were breathtaking. (clearly up to this point you can see I have terrible english) we shall brush on that , SOON. :P

next, I am leaving for melbourne tmr.... Sime darby meeting up. I hope i dun look like a dummy. everytime since I ve been here, my self confidence is ZERO! ugh. I feel like a tiny insect crumbling down to pieces. oooh yeah! <3. hahaha.. sometimes I nvr want to aim so high, I just want to stay in my comfort zone. I guess I need my fuel ( mummys advice).

urmm.... finally, I think, no, I know I should be listening to fara's advice.... Dont give someone hope. I know its the worst thing I can do. and I shan't. I shall or atleast try to gradually stop. I need not a place to have some care.. I know many who dont. (well If u know what type of care I mean) I dont think I have changed in any way. all that I wonder to myself is why am I acting like this? there used to be a period where I told myself no more stuffs like this...its gna be uni and studies. thats all. Maybe, afterall I should be sticking to what I said to myself....

mummy, seriously, the food here is all so damn nice... and its kinda annoying and irritating to know that you have put on all the weight u lost. :( i am hitting the gym once I get back.. but see, the wedding is too soon. I cant make any changes to look good int he wedding.

dearest mouth- pls stop munching... <3

ama and eya i miss loads. hahaha.... i wish to be bck home with everyone by my side. I think it will come true sooooon! 3 more weeks, yippie yuppy!!!!!

at the end of the day, I think Uni shapes a persons character...
Help ever, Hurt never...

~Kave~

No comments:

Post a Comment