Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

those love movies...

hola! I am back! finally.. lol..

Ive actually been super lazy to blog. I just like to read. and today i thought, i might just blog on something... well, i always blog about myself and wht i think...
So here's another one...

its about love movies and love stories and etc...

I dunno. at times certain movies are very nicely taken and like really awesome that you wish it could happen to you. (p/s this is why some ppl say dun watch fairy tales) hahaha.... i dunno.. I feel the same too.
like watching such movies builds a desire in you to want to feel the same. ( i repeat,this is a ps opinion)..

I dunno how many would agree with me though.. plus, i feel its not really good. You expected to be treated in a certain way. and expectations are a big NO NO!

so, as such... there, u cant go on not watching such movies or reading such books.. coz.. err.. if there isnt anything like tht, u cant possibly read or watch anything anymore i think!

i guess, ive just got to tell myself, its just a movie. 'happily ever after' doesnt exist. but, in fact, I do, FOR SURE know tht it doesnt exist. its just certain moments, you wish u were like in the movie. hahaha


sighs.... so thts it...

loads of love,
Kave

No comments:

Post a Comment