Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

A shitty year that ended perfectly. Welcome 2010!

lalala....2009 has ended. i decided to write my first blog, out of sheer boredom, pityful, aint it?...and also because this is the first day of college. and im missing it! i wish i could bunk in someone's class and feel the stress again!

ok...lets see how the year started. 2009- i thought was gonna be like some crappy shit in a pothole.! after a year of enjoying and lazing around, it was finally time to get serious, or so i thought. Sunway was the crappiest college in the world....this thought was running throught my head. at the beginning of the year. oh well, i beg to differ at my current situation. :).
kayh lets see.... Maths was getting hard. but still manageable in the beginning of the year. bio was.....err...ok i guess..i was taking it lightly. chem was going on like normal. and econs was pure heaven. as always it is. i emna it literally. then came GP- damn! they dropped a bomb and pushed us to work harder. we kicked our arses for tht subject.:) all wells ends well. i got results, tht seemed ok to me, although i knew i dissapointed some.:(.

and then...i started realising how close i became to some ppl tht mean the most to me know. i came to realise the sesnse of belonging to my family. and the attachment to my friends. the kind, i never really felt before. not during my SIGS days. mimi, ain, sheev, nesha, kimmie, olive and esh. u guys do mean a lot to me. and yopou know it. thanks for being there all along, kicking some sense into my head,during the times i needed me most. grasping me from falling down. it sometimes, came to a point where mimi was even ready to slap me a hundred times and yell at me. YAAAHHHH!!!.
ive been ignorent and hard headed in many ways. i led a blooming club towards its downfall. some say it isnt my fault. still, i should take the blame for not sticking it up together. thts one thing i gave up on, half way down the road. i enjoyed the club days, though it was tiring. things started out perfectly right and became too pushy. LDDSS, was a hard thing to build. i thank all my friends and lecturers for putting up with me and my pranks.

oh well, i adore all my lecturers in college. Although some were a little pushy,in the club and all, but i managed to prove them i was right. we were right! but it didnt end up in a win-win situation. i never gave up. i should have given in and followed their directions. To top it all, the relationship wt our juniors were turning sour. haihx

then came this guy, in the beginning of the year. he seemed nice and deemed perfect, but i judged all wrongly. i took many wrong steps. and felt shameful and hurt. ah, its a lesson i learn now.

then we sat for A2. shitty fied as hell. we fell backwards, broke down and gave up on everything. tht hard it was. i was like. ' ah, go to hell, screw this!'

then, towards the end of the year, things started changing. i started appreciating my friends more. they are the ones that would last me a lifetime, i know!. i love them for who they are. my crazy babies. i also realised tht life isnt all about looking downwards and saying, damn! im so far down, gosh, scary! its about looking up and saying....i can do it! its a long way but im gonna push myself up there. im starting to love my family. ive realised tht wtout them i wouldnt be here. i'm trying to accept some for who they are. i love eya more and more each day.

i try not to regret what ive done. i take it all as lessons of my life. I have chosen the path and made mistakes. turned arounds and said, oh crap! thts how it has been. but of all, im starting to see my life in a much braoder prespective. nothing comes easily. you just gotta work for what you want in life. thts all. its all laid in front of you. yes, sometimes it is unfair. :)

So thats how it has been... till the end of the year...an angel came and touched me with its wings, i hang my head down in shame, looking at its perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment