Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

blergh!

It hasnt been a bad day after all.
lets see....
woke up late. got a message from my driving instructor telling that he is coming in half an hours time.
lalala. fell asleep back again. woke up...screaming. OMG!!!!
got ready fro driving. nearly lost my life banging into a treler.
i came back home and saw my phone. "i'm late for class" i was feeling super duper muferly guilty! *does that word exist*?
I STILL AM FEELING GUILTY! coz i made someone talk to me till so late at night and tht person woke up late for class. :(.
and then i swept the hse....hanged out the clothes. had my lunch~ is this really necessary?
my couch was gleaming at me
from ear to ear
i just had to go sleep in it. hehehe.
woke up....mummy was back...and i slept again. :D
at around 7, i prepared dinner! err...salmon was a little raw. i told mummy take it as sushi!:p
thats it for the day! pathetic aint it! i know.
hmm....hui lins mum passed away on saturday night. and tommorrow is the funeral. i dunno if i can go.:( i dont have transport.:( sad sad.

1 comment:

  1. You nearly bang a treler? I banged ( past tense there ) a freaking lorry before! And broke the side mirror. totally smashed it. hehehe. get a chatbox baby. or maybe followers button. :)

    ReplyDelete